DIGIT (linked to my checking account) is my favorite free saving app because it studies my spending habits then automatically finds small amounts of money that i don’t spend and saves it for me. Yes! that means no more excuses. I save without even thinking about it and so can you. I signed up with digit in March of this year and i have saved over $200 so far.I like how it puts away little amounts of money that doesn’t feel like i’m saving but i am. The coolest thing about digit is that if i want to save more, i easily send a text within the app and bigger amounts are saved . I also earn $5 for every referral to the app.
Digit is a very safe app for the following reasons:
- All money saved is FDIC insured (up to $250,000).
- All personal information is encrypted and securely stored.
- There is easy access to my funds. I text “ withdraw” within the app and my money is deposited back into the account that it’s linked to by the next business day.
- I get rewards on my savings. Digit gives me a cash bonus for hitting my 3-month savings goal.
- Digit is available for both IOS and android users.
How does digit work?
- Connect your bank account.
- Digit saves a little weekly.
- Access your funds at any time by sending a “withdraw” text to digit.
- Send Digit a “save more” text if you want more money saved.
- Boost your savings by referring your friends, get $5 for each referral.
So are you ready to start saving?
It’s very easy to get started with digit, simply click below:
Contact me for any questions you may have about Digit or ask in the comments,
Live Inexpensively Always,